Author Topic: Shifty's Ultra-Trusted Application  (Read 18724 times)

Shifty

• View Profile
  • IGN: Shifty
Re: Shifty's Ultra-Trusted Application
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 09:30:22 am »
@Bert John @razgriz I'll try not to disappoint you two.  ;)

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 05:58:37 pm »
Just for Clarification, what is it you guys don't like about Shifty? Not going to demote him I am just wondering so it's saved here as a record.

Shifty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 06:53:23 am »
@Rain Back in my early days in the server, I had submitted an abuse report at Razgriz when I hadn't really understood "Humor" and "Fun" Per-se.  Then in the report there were arguments, and I ended up just deleting the report because it had gotten out of hand.

But now that has blown over, because that was a long time ago.  Some are more forgiving than others.

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2015, 01:01:23 pm »
^^^^^^

shifty was going after Razgriz because he disagreed with super admin orders, Then tried morphing the truth(With shitty weird & awkward screenshots) to make razgriz to be a bad guy. Which makes me sick to my stomach when shit heads make good people look bad. If you see that -34 Rep on shifty, That was us over the course of a week -1 him constantly because a lot of us disliked his attitude and i personally was ready to just ban him because he was being an irritation to several of us.

In a nut shell

Shifty

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2015, 01:14:53 pm »
@razgriz I like how you're speaking in 3rd person.  Anyways, what I've wanted since then is to put that behind us, because I wish for there to be no hostility between any of us.

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2015, 01:20:43 pm »
@razgriz I like how you're speaking in 3rd person.  Anyways, what I've wanted since then is to put that behind us, because I wish for there to be no hostility between any of us.

Fyi shifty that was my paragraph.

@Razgriz :o! You stole the words right out of my mouth!

Shifty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2015, 01:23:25 pm »
@Bert John Oh, haha! I take it you two are good friends IRL?

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2015, 01:41:05 pm »
@Bert John Oh, haha! I take it you two are good friends IRL?

Nope, Never met him in my life. We've talked quite a bit.

Friendship isn't why i defended him or oppose you even now, I just know what Razgriz is like and who you are(From an outsider perspective) and i don't like what iv seen, So i don't support you and i oppose you becoming staff or ultra as its only gonna bite us in the ass in the very end.

Shifty

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2015, 01:52:13 pm »
@Bert John I understand your point of view and why you dislike me, which I completely respect.  But I've been on the server for a while now, and learned how things are done, and I have nothing wrong with anyone in the community.  I strive to be mature as possible but at times confusion can set in and that goes flying out the window.  Looking back on that I see how and why I was in the wrong, I accept full responsibility for causing unnecessary drama and being a general moron.

You may not change that opinion for a while, maybe never, but if I do get any sort of rank, and even if I don't, I'll strive to be the best I can be and as mature as possible to make a new impression for myself.  In a way, it's like the saying, "Call a girl pretty 1000 times and she pays no mind, but you call her fat once and she never forgets it".  Before the incident, I'm pretty sure I was normal.  Just a regular ol' player.  But since the incident, I have only been known for making a false accusation, and then that impression has made me look like a complete douchebag.

All in all, I'm trying to do good, trying to help the community.  Ranks mean nothing to me, all I ask is for everyone's forgiveness and a new name for myself that does not represent a single mistake I've made.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2015, 05:06:11 pm »
Well, for one, holding a grudge against someone, especially as a server admin, is really immature, but, yes, what he did was wrong, but that doesn't mean we should deny him a chance to prove that he isn't the douchebag he is apparently perceived to be. Allowing your personal opinions and disagreements with a person to get in the way of being an Admin is wrong. I've said this before, and I'm going to repeat it now

Being an Admin is not a position of power, but rather a position of service to the community and server as a whole.

So, he can stay Ultra-Trusted for now, and when he feels like he has proven himself to the community and server, then he can apply to be a moderator. No one is perfect, and certainly mass -rep'ing someone is not a habit Admins should have. We can't have a community if we all hate each other.

Shifty

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2015, 05:16:02 pm »
@Rain I never actually got UT.  But that aside, I really love that quote.  It is so true on many, many levels.

EDIT:
Nope, false. Just hadn't relogged.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:39:48 pm by Shifty »

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2015, 09:40:18 pm »
That's why I giving you +1

Everyone makes mistakes myself included. Shit happens.
 It's a game, and we play it to have fun. So yea
In the end that's all I really care about. Everyone having fun

P.s yes I'm lazy I just copyed and pasted Berts stuff

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2015, 08:28:58 am »
Just going to lock this thread.