Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Hello, general chat about life!
« Last post by bloxgate on October 07, 2023, 11:47:30 pm »
Hello! Always nice to see a post on here again, has definitely been a little quiet.

Things are going pretty good here, have been keeping busy with work and all that. I've been slowly getting back in to amateur radio over the past few months, I've been sitting on a license that hadn't been seeing much use for a few years now. Can definitely be a bit of a challenge when you're in a first-floor apartment.

Good luck with that degree!
General Discussion / Hello, general chat about life!
« Last post by Dr Lord Meep on October 02, 2023, 05:18:11 am »
Hello everyone!!! Ig im just gonna talk n ask questions. I know this might not be the most active place in the world but at least its something also i like the way the forum looks and feels more so there's that too!

How is everyone? whatcha been up too? how's life going for you? and lastly is there anything you'd like to talk about? {also if not any of that a hello would be cool too!}
I'm going to just type and hopefully someone else finds this and does the same so we can revive the forum lol.

I'm going to be starting my schooling for electrical engineering soon, since i took a semester off to cool down and get a job to help pay some of the cost which I think will be exciting n junk. I however am worried about mathematics and wondering if im good enough to succeed in that pathway since i'm not the greatest at calculations even at a simple level due to a handicap from dyslexia. but other than that i'm not worried about the next chapter of life but gleaming with hope that I might if not will have the chance to do something i've always found interesting and loved for the longest time. During this time I will also be trying to pursue advancement in my music education of the euphonium & trombone {I am no were close being good at them but I enjoy the challenge and thinking it has me do!}.

I'm going to stop there for now n get some sleep before work in 4 hours :/, that might also be why i decided to do this while sleep deprived.

Welp hope this finds people in good wills and hope to talk to yall some more! :) :) :) :D :D :) :) :)
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello everyone
« Last post by bloxgate on June 19, 2022, 03:44:41 pm »
Hello! Great to have you here!
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello everyone
« Last post by kevinminion on June 19, 2022, 06:31:52 am »
Welcome Meep!
Introduce Yourself / Hello everyone
« Last post by Dr Lord Meep on June 18, 2022, 10:08:02 pm »
Hi I go by Dr lord Meep online but y'all can call me Meep for short.
I have been around for a while and very sporadically at that dropping by every now and then but not making accounts to talk on the forms but I decided to change that today!
hope we can be friends and if you know anything about Warhammer 40k or have Gladius relics of war I would be down to play or have some chatter about it.

-Meep
Announcements / [Modded] DW20 Server Now Available
« Last post by bloxgate on May 30, 2022, 04:25:06 pm »
Hello everyone!

The modded server is now back online and is running FTB Presents: Direwolf20 1.18 v1.3.1.

As usual, our modded server is whitelisted, so if you want access please apply in the Modded subforum. If you had access to one of our previous modded servers, you should still have access.
Announcements / Re: [Modded] AoF3 World Download
« Last post by Robotdude6777 on May 29, 2022, 12:15:36 am »
 :)
Announcements / [Modded] AoF3 World Download
« Last post by bloxgate on May 28, 2022, 05:32:40 pm »
The final copy of the AoF3 server's world is now available: aof3-world.tar.gz (740 MB). 7-Zip is the recommended tool for extracting for Windows users.
The world was confirmed working with All of Fabric 3, v2.8.5. Newer versions were confirmed to be broken.
Announcements / [Modded] Status Poll
« Last post by bloxgate on April 17, 2022, 02:44:17 pm »
Hello Everyone,
The modded server has been fairly empty as of late. This poll will serve to decide whether or not to continue with the current pack.
If we decide to move to another pack there will be another poll soon with options.
Announcements / Forum Bug Fix
« Last post by bloxgate on December 24, 2021, 12:13:35 pm »
Hello everyone!

As part of a recent security update, a bug with the display of birthdates has been fixed. While we do not display user birthdays on the main calendar anymore due to privacy requirements, you are still able to set them on your account. If you were experiencing a bug where you were unable to set your birthdate past January 01, 0001, 12:00:00 am, that should now be fixed.

Happy Holidays!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10