Author Topic: [Approved] Koinsuru's Application  (Read 5380 times)

Koinsuru

• View Profile
  • IGN: Koinsuru
[Approved] Koinsuru's Application
« on: January 11, 2018, 10:51:50 pm »

MC Username: Koinsuru

How did you find out about BloxGaming? - I was referred by two friends. Tox, and Bread.

Have you ever been banned from a BloxGaming server? - No.

What experience do you have with modded Minecraft? - Played some modded in the past.

Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)? - Sure. Cooperation is the best!

Do you understand that unclaimed land is not protected from grief and will not be restored except in extreme circumstances? - I completely understand.

Do you agree with the server's rules? - Definitely.

Do you agree to be responsible with your builds (i.e. don't
intentionally  build something super laggy)? - Of course. I'd probably start lagging before everyone else will, anyway!

Do you understand that banned items are banned for a reason, and arguing will not get them unbanned? - Sure. But I still like to debate.

Do you agree to have fun? - Maybe. Yes. I'll think about it.

ToxicTeddy

• Starting Member
  • Woahba
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Tox
Re: Koinsuru's Application
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:52:28 pm »
emem
Est satis magnum spatium

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 09:28:32 pm »
Hello!

Given the application of the last person that Tox recommended, I'm going to have to ask you to do something first.

Can you please explain what Heli-Chan did wrong in their application at https://bloxgaming.com/forum/index.php/topic,812.0.html and explain why that got them denied?

Thanks!

Koinsuru

• View Profile
  • IGN: Koinsuru
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:33:20 pm »
Certainly! After reading through the application, I would have to say that Heli-chan used offensive language. And terrible spelling, which is another crime all on its own.

Heli-chan also did not acknowledge that such language is not allowed in Minecraft chat, and couldn't be trusted to follow that rule.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:43:55 pm by Koinsuru »

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 09:44:58 pm »
Close enough. For reference as to why his language was inappropriate, as per the registration agreement, "[y]ou agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. ..." (emphasis added).

Approved