Author Topic: [Approved] Whitelist Application - xInf3rn0  (Read 5859 times)

xInf3rn0

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: xInf3rn0
[Approved] Whitelist Application - xInf3rn0
« on: May 22, 2017, 03:05:05 pm »

MC Username: xInf3rn0

How did you find out about BloxGaming
My friend Rendstung invited me to the Bloxgaming Vanilla Server and told me about it, as well as this one and that's how I got here.

Have you ever been banned from a BloxGaming server?

Nope.

What experience do you have with modded Minecraft?
I have played some popular modpacks such as Hexxit, Voltz, Tekkit Legends.

Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)?
Yes, I don't really care too much about exploits. (Presuming that's what they are)

Do you understand that unclaimed land is not protected from grief and will not be restored except in extreme circumstances?

Yes, I fully understand.

Do you agree with the server's rules?
Yes, I fully agree with all of the server's rules.

Do you agree to be responsible with your builds (i.e. don't intentionally build something super laggy)?
Yes, I never build things that can make the server a bad experience for other people playing it.

Do you understand that banned items are banned for a reason, and arguing will not get them unbanned?
Yes, I fully agree that banned items are banned for a reason and should not be disagreed with.

Do you agree to have fun?
Yes, of course :D

-xInf3rn0

P.S. Thank you for taking your time to read this application!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:15:19 pm by xInf3rn0 »

RendStung

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: RendStung
Re: Whitelist Application - xInf3rn0
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 08:21:08 pm »
This guy has had a large amount of pvp including modded. One man, he errected a base in the twilight forest with a full tinker's construct smeltery and some of the best materials there were. He jumped into voltz alongside me during a time where I was building up a bit, but some stuff was about to go down. He picked up enough and we made a few bases before some admin gave us a base just because he felt like it. That server got reset :P . That's all I can remember except that I know he's been in vanilla pvp for...years I think. Sorry for the extensive and unnecessary message.
Just call me Rend. DO NOT CALL ME STUNG WHATEVER YOU DO!

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 12:11:36 am »
-snip-
Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)?
Yes, I don't really care too much about exploits. (Presuming that's what they are)
-snip-

Those have nothing to do with exploits. Pages and presses require a bit of exploration to find, and a lot of the ones near in a decent area around spawn have already been found and looted. There are legit ways to copy these for other players without much cost to save some time searching around for an unexplored one.

xInf3rn0

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: xInf3rn0
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 04:32:40 pm »
Yes, I am willing to cooperate with doing that as well. It's perfectly fine with me. :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:56:52 pm by xInf3rn0 »

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 04:29:40 pm »
Alright then. Accepted.