Author Topic: Can everyone stop banning me from the the sever ever 30-50 minutes  (Read 6544 times)

20fenza

• View Profile
  • IGN: 20fenza
It gets annoying after a whole year of not playing on the sever.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Can everyone stop banning me from the the sever ever 30-50 minutes
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 12:08:20 am »
Hi. Sorry to hear that this keeps happening. Can you provide some details about why you keep getting banned?

Are you being votekicked?
If so, any idea why?
Is there anyone that can verify this?

Shifty

• View Profile
  • IGN: Shifty
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 01:37:27 am »
Hi. Sorry to hear that this keeps happening. Can you provide some details about why you keep getting banned?

If so, any idea why?

I would like to elaborate on this.
Basically, what he has been doing is using stargates as weapons against peoples ships.  He'll dial an Orlin gate and propdrive it into a ship, destroying the ship or parts of it.  I have banned him for it in the past and I got on earlier in the day to deal with it again.  Right infront of my eyes he gated Mariomette's ship.  Later, he made a station completely out of Habitable Modules which was gunking up the server.  Numerous times I politely asked him to remove them, but he refused.  So I gave him a kick as a final warning, and removed the habitable modules which dropped everyone's ping by about 40.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:39:11 am by Shifty »

RendStung

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: RendStung
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 08:05:14 am »
Refer to Shifty's reply ^
Just call me Rend. DO NOT CALL ME STUNG WHATEVER YOU DO!

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 05:16:01 pm »

If so, any idea why?

I would like to elaborate on this.
Basically, what he has been doing is using stargates as weapons against peoples ships.  He'll dial an Orlin gate and propdrive it into a ship, destroying the ship or parts of it.  I have banned him for it in the past and I got on earlier in the day to deal with it again.  Right infront of my eyes he gated Mariomette's ship.  Later, he made a station completely out of Habitable Modules which was gunking up the server.  Numerous times I politely asked him to remove them, but he refused.  So I gave him a kick as a final warning, and removed the habitable modules which dropped everyone's ping by about 40.

Well then. I guess I don't need to do anything. However, @20fenza please be aware that if you continue your behavior, you may get a more lengthy ban in the future.