General Category > Introduce Yourself

Sticky (And Salty ;D)

(1/1)

StickyMantis:
Well, hello everyone! I believe this is an introduction that is long past due. As I've been around for several years, and not many of the new community members quiet know me yet, I thought I'd stop by here and introduce myself :)
My name is Sticky. I've been a staff member for several years. I get a little inactive here and there due to work and getting ready for college, but I always seem to find my way back. I try to be as active as I can, it's just become quiet hard as of late. I'm a pretty laid back staff member. I usually let the playerbase do as they please as long as they are not disrupting the server or causing harm to any other players. I still enforce the rules, however, but I'm not too strict with them. I give several chances before I go on to kicking or banning. I'm a pretty friendly guy, and will try to help out wherever and whenever I can, so if you need anything, just let me know! :)

Shifty:
-rep isnt online on steam enough so i can spam him with maymays.

Jk but he's a chill duderino.

StickyMantis:
This isn't getting enough replies D: Everyone comment a fact about themselves that I didn't know before, or just simply introduce yourself below if I've yet to meet you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version