Our Servers > Staff Applications

Sticky's Admin Application

(1/3) > >>

StickyMantis:

* IGN:-|SaltyN'Sticky|-
* Current Rank: Moderator
* Playtime: Somewhere around like 6-7 weeks in total. But the playtime tracker re-work fucked everything up xD
* SteamID64: 76561198122588124
* Rank Applying For: Admin (Or possibly Superadmin if possible :D )
* Have you been banned from one of our servers? Yes, by Nighthawk. Because of all that Euro nonsense about 2 years back. I'm sure you remember, Blox :P
* Why you are applying: I've been here from the beginning, I believe since you, Blox, started the server up about 3 years ago (God, it's been that long?). I haven't been as active as I used to be because of work, but I plan on being alot more active from here-on-out.
* How can you help the server: I always enforce the rules. I give proper warning where they are needed, and give proper chances. I won't go kicking someone right away for say, spawnkilling. I'll freeze them, talk to them, give them a verbal warning, and then let them go. If they continue, I proceed with a kick; after that, a ban. I always try to make the server a friendly and fun community for everyone, members and non-members alike.
* Any staff that can/have vouch(ed) for you: @kevinminion @Shifty @Keeves @Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC] @Razgriz

TromboneShorty:

Shifty:
I never vouched you nerd.

Jk my dude +1

kevinminion:

bloxgate:
This will be considered once the inactive staff pruning is completed. In the meantime please continue discussion about the application as per normal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version