Your Name: BunBun
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6045413
Your Rank: Respected
Player You are Reporting: Sticky
Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81161198
Reason: Abuse/Handling of situation/power
Evidence:

bloxgate:
Please format properly, and place any logs in code tags or attach them to your post as attachments. Also editing your logs beyond error removal is grounds for denial of the report, please ensure they have not received any additions.

StickyMantis:
Quiet frankly, you are lucky I didn't ban you. You were adding your input to a situation that staff was handling and your input was not needed. And you were basically "warning" me that if i didnt stop i was gonna get demoted. That isnt your place to say that. So, be lucky i didnt ban you.
Also, you didnt add the rest where I was saying how i gagged you originally because I thought you were backseat modding and talking to frog, but either way I would've gagged you for saying that.
But have fun with this man

BunBun:
welp the console is now scrolled up to much to retreive the convo so im forced to just screenshot the entire chat from the start to end of the convo

never fucking mind theres a screenshot limit per post so essentially just cus my console is retarded i cant make a valid case this is fucking retarded

StickyMantis:
To post screenshots, upload your photos to, say, and album on imgur and the post the link, dont post the actual screenshots here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version