Author Topic: Warp Drive AKA Wire Teleporter usable with simple and complex E2  (Read 5258 times)

Supermarioglitchy514

• Donator
  • Starting Member
  • "I am a pervert" nough said
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Mariomette
*NOTE I DID NOT MAKE THIS E2 I ONLY ADDED THE LOCATIONS FOR SB_ASTRIA_BETA01 ONLY I ONLY TAKE CREDIT FOR ADDING THE LOCATIONS I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR MAKING THE E2 E2 WAS CREATED BY PHO*

Hello people of bloxgaming it's me Mario'mette and has anyone asked blox when can we use the warp drive v2 why can't we use the warp drive v2 it is due to the fact it is in it's alpha stage and could crash the server when used however the wire teleporter acts like the warpdrive v2 only a little more wiring but i have found this e2 and added the locations of sb_astria_beta01 into the e2 this e2 requires only 2 basic wiring inputs EGP and Drive once linked you will receive a message that the wire teleporter has been linked successfully and is now operational to use this e2 simply press the use button "e" on the EGP Screen of the labeled locations when you have pressed the use button on the labeled location press the use button on the EGP on a label labeled "Warp" and you and whatever parts welded to the wire teleporter will teleport to that precise location however there is a 5 to 3 second cooldown effect on the wire teleporter so you will have to wait after each jump. E2 will be below this message thanks and happy teleporting  :D .

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Warp Drive AKA Wire Teleporter usable with simple and complex E2
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 06:30:37 pm »
Anyone know what language this is written in? I get a headache just trying to figure out what its saying.

jbjw

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Warp Drive AKA Wire Teleporter usable with simple and complex E2
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 02:03:18 pm »
That post is literally one continuous sentence.