General Category > Introduce Yourself

Heya fellas!

(1/1)

SeasonalCorgi:
Hello, I'm SeasonalCorgi, a relatively new addition to the BG SB3 server, as some of you might have noticed. I'm a all-round seasonal gamer, though for the most part I do enjoy games where you just faff about and build stuff, hence my attraction to SpaceBuild!

Though I'm not very well-versed in E2 or complex Wiremod contraptions, I am a veteran of the SpaceBuild scene, having been around since the dawn of SB2 (potentially somewhat before the "official designation") and well up to the current version. I have had moderator experience on a variety of different GMod servers, and have happily coached a few players in the basics of SpaceBuild and Wire so that more of the fun stuff is accessible. Currently I'm writing up a basic outline for a SpaceBuild tutorial to post on YouTube so that there's at least one that is relatively up-to-date while still being in simple, easy-to-digest terms.

I'm sort of a nerd, currently trying to be a mechanical engineer and also an aspiring Wiremod learner. West Coast/California mentality through-and-through, and keeping in tradition that means I'm on during the later PST hours. Hope to see the lot of you on the SB3 server!  8)

kevinminion:
Good for you, man.  I'm an Electrical Engineer and my ME courses were some of my toughest!  Hang in there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version