Author Topic: Ban appeal-daydude  (Read 6211 times)

daydude101

• View Profile
Ban appeal-daydude
« on: May 31, 2015, 02:03:55 am »
IGN: daydude101
Steam: dont know how to find my id. sorry :(
Ban reason: Banned 1204 minutes for arguing.
Reason to be unbanne: So it started with me being muted. The first time stick muted me was because my mic was a little too loud. I fixed that and he unmuted me. Then he muted me again for unknown reasons. I took it for about 1 and a half hours before asking to be unmuted. Stick refused, said to bare it for the night. I wanted to know WHY i was muted though and kept asking. He threatened to mute me every time he sees me if i kept asking, so i shut up and agreed. But then he banned me, even though i agreed with him to stop asking. He must not have read me agreeing at the time. So far this is the nly SB3 server running (at least the only one that shows up on the gamemode for me) This is my favorite gamemode, and i am REALLY new to GMod (owned it a week) I want to play spacebuild, i cant even do it single player. I did what i had to and when it came to it, agreed with what i thought were bad deals and grinned it. But i got banned anyways. Please read this and see me through.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Ban appeal-daydude
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 12:19:21 pm »
Calling @StickyMantis

StickyMantis

• ɯoʇɥǝɹfnckǝɹ
  • Global Moderator
  • Starting Member
  • - One must endure pain, to be rid of it -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 12:54:41 pm »
No. I muted you because you were talking excessively and loudly and I asked you to stop, and you kept doing it while I was talking to someone, constantly interrupting me. I told you why I muted you. You kept on complaining to me about it and I asked you to stop and you didn't. You did for a second, then kept on, so that is why I banned you.

So, @bloxgate , I did tell him why he was muted. And he did keep complaining to  me about his mute.

The obvious solution @daydude101 would've been to just leave the server and join back. I just said bare it for the night because it's just a mute. You were acting like you could'nt build or anything, literally. He was constantly whining about it, acting like it was the end of the world.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 09:05:06 pm »
Your ban is less than a day. Just wait it out.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 03:05:57 pm »
This Thread is Locked.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:09:53 pm by Rain »