2 day ban
1 (25%)
Hell no!
3 (75%)
i demand to talk to blox!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 18, 2015, 03:47:29 am

Author Topic: Ban vote [jbjw] [requested by players]  (Read 5977 times)

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
Ban vote [jbjw] [requested by players]
« on: April 16, 2015, 11:01:52 pm »
I have heard from meep, deathtuba, and federation that JBJW has been abusing e2, apparently he has made an e2 that he used against deadly on spawn that froze him, made circles around him (holo e2) and made it so he could not hear anything, however jbjw denies these claims (i was afk when this happened, so i only have 3 players words to go on) . THIS IS NOT A FINAL DECISION, i will be going to blox, rain, or keeves with these votes and see what they think of the situation. please consider your vote, and be fair.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 03:45:49 am by Capt.Catalyst »
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

jbjw

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban vote [jbjw] [requested by players]
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 11:19:44 pm »
This is a voteban. If this was an appropriate action to take, why not enable voteban on the server? Most servers have this disabled because of the potential for abuse, which is what will likely happen on this poll.

As for the actions accused, there was no evidence presented aside from hearsay. Even if this is somehow considered legitimate by the administration, the first two people mentioned are MeepGaming, who is under consideration for a ban (https://bloxgaming.com/forum/index.php/topic,448.0.html), and Deathtuba, who is a serial spawnkiller (https://bloxgaming.com/forum/index.php/topic,451.msg632.html#msg632). The third (Federation), did not say I was the holo-minger (Federation, correct me if this is not the case).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:48:57 pm by jbjw »

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 12:26:42 am »
this was only intended to be a one-time only thing, and hopefully it never has to happen again, and this is also not intended to be a final decision, sorry if i forgot to put this in the post but when the poll is over i am going to go to blox and rain, the poll is only an influence, hopefully blox and rain can decide what happens.(also, at the time i didn't want to have to ban somebody, and since there was even numbers for each side that's why i decided to make this poll, sorry about all this hassle jb)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 12:29:02 am by Capt.Catalyst »
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 01:38:44 pm »
Nothing wrong here, JBJW has a point, let's just forget about this one.