Author Topic: Registration Queue and Other News  (Read 3733 times)

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Registration Queue and Other News
« on: February 22, 2021, 11:25:30 pm »
Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it?

I just wanted to post an announcement and let everyone know we're still kicking! I know our previous attempts at getting things going again hadn't had the most success, but I'm hoping 2021 fares better for all of us!

We've migrated the website to new hardware recently, and as part of that I've cleared through the registration queue. It seemed to be all bots, but on the off chance you were attempting to get an account and got rejected in that wave, please let me know through Steam!

The Spacebuild server, while usually empty is still running and I will be happy to try fix any bugs reported through the appropriate forum.

In other news, stay tuned for updates on a possible new server. I've recently started running an Sven Co-Op server with a few friends, and we've been considering making it public recently. If all goes well, I hope to have some good news on that front by next month!

LunarGuardian

• Administrator
  • Starting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Registration Queue and Other News
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 04:46:25 pm »
Would love to see a sven co-op server. Been a while since I last played but had a blast then and sure it would be a blast now. Would also love to see the space build server become active again, been to long since I logged onto that.

kevinminion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kevin Minion
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 09:59:57 pm »
I’ve been thinking about trying to get Spacebuild running again on my new PC.  Now that I know the server is still out there, I’ll be more likely to try it soon.   I have Sven Co-op but I only played it one time with a friend’s guidance.  Glad to see you back!

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 02:08:23 pm »
Glad to see you back as well!

-snip- new PC. -snip-
Time to revive the PC Specs thread:P