Poll

Ban Time (this was added by blox)

1 Week
2 Weeks
3 Weeks
1 Month
Forever

Author Topic: Yet another instance of тѕсм.Mario'mette abusing votekick.  (Read 6471 times)

Integer

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Inversedaspace
Your Name: Inversedaspace

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80630303

Your Rank: Trusted

Player You are Reporting: тѕсм.Mario'mette

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81617034

Reason: Abusing votekick by starting one after I decimated his LS systems on his ice planet base whatever.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=488238715 (his base is near the middle of the picture, the blue lasers are my rangers which are used for aiming, he was basing with multiple people at the time)

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
Re: Yet another instance of тѕсм.Mario'mette abusing votekick.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 09:01:22 pm »
come on people, mario has broken more than enough rules in the past to get permabanned! he has to be eventually, and if things keep going down this road there is gonna be more trouble, just like there already has been, we really dont need all this, he just dosent learn his lesson, and if he cant, well then there really should be only one visible option...
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 09:26:47 pm »
Id also like to add, Mario has a serious back seat moderating issue to add to on top of this issue, Which i have to stomp on almost every single time i get on/When he gets on.

Id like to nominate a considerable ban time, Varying from two weeks to maybe over a month. Im not fond of a perma ban, But a considerable ban time is quite effective in my opinion.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 08:15:45 pm »
Using my admin powers I'm going to add a poll for how long of a ban he needs.