Author Topic: SaintlyDemonic's Application  (Read 8988 times)

SaintlyDemonic

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: SaintlyDemonic
SaintlyDemonic's Application
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:57:19 am »
IGN:
SaintlyDemonic
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:54061526
Rank Applying For:
I would like to apply for Admin.
I understand this is skipping multiple ranks however, I hope my words below will help you understand why I picked such a position.
Have you been banned from one of our servers?
No, I have not.
Why you are applying:
This answer will be short but straight to the point. I am applying for multiple reasons. For one, I like the server and so far the players that it has acquired. Secondly, Spacebuild is a gamemode that is dying off. I want to try and help prevent that. Lastly, I want to see people have fun as well as be able to have fun with them.
How can you help the server:
I can help the server in countless ways. For one, I can use my experience from administrating and owning a community. This helps me keep a leveled head, preform tasks efficiently and accurately, as well as use the knowledge I have acquired to better help me solve "out of control" situations. I am a novice Lua coder who'm can fix bugs if need be. I work well with others and tend to take control and lead by example.
Any staff that can/have vouch(ed) for you:
Currently, I have not had the pleasure of meeting any. So, the answer is no.

Extra:
I thought the applications format was underdone. I hope you don't mind be extending it a bit. Also I changed the font and color to better help you read it.
I understand that the community is not looking for staff currently. However, I know I would be a great addition to the Communities staff team. From what I have seen it needs it.(I attached a video to show you what I mean.) I am very experienced and love interacting with others. I think it is out right wrong to see people being trolled or restricted from having fun. I want to help the server and the community better itself to hopefully make a fun environment for not only the players but the staff too. I know Spacebuild is a dying gamemode, but I want to help the players that join learn to hopefully revive it. I put 100% into everything I do and work hard to get what I want. I hope you consider me for staff. Have a great day/evening!

Sincerely, SaintlyDemonic <3

SaintlyDemonic

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
Re: SaintlyDemonic's Application
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 11:06:51 am »
For some strange reason it refused to let me add a attachment to my post, so I went ahead and uploaded it to my dropbox.

Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xd5w0em78zqnu7/AAAbg_xg2_2BOpfuGYp8xlRya?dl=0

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 11:22:24 am »

For some strange reason it refused to let me add a attachment to my post, so I went ahead and uploaded it to my dropbox.

Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xd5w0em78zqnu7/AAAbg_xg2_2BOpfuGYp8xlRya?dl=0
Hmm wonder why the forum didn't let you attach a 58mb video in the 128kb attachement slot... Oh wait.

Anyway a few things:
  • If you have the SteamID's of those spawn killers/minges making a player report would be appreciated, even their nicks could be helpful.
  • We currently have no staff positions open, especially not any admin ones
  • You'd probably want to play some more and get to know the existing staff then apply for ultratrusted before any staff ranks anyway.

THE LOOMINATI

• View Profile
  • IGN: ▲▼THE LOOMINATI▲▼
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 12:46:09 pm »
Nice M8, I think you will fit well as an admin +1

SaintlyDemonic

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 01:37:11 pm »

Hmm wonder why the forum didn't let you attach a 58mb video in the 128kb attachement slot... Oh wait.

Anyway a few things:
  • If you have the SteamID's of those spawn killers/minges making a player report would be appreciated, even their nicks could be helpful.
  • We currently have no staff positions open, especially not any admin ones
  • You'd probably want to play some more and get to know the existing staff then apply for ultratrusted before any staff ranks anyway.

1. Someone was already making a post about it, didnt wanna merge the topics of a ban and a application too much.
2. I think you guys need more seeming as there was no staff member on for 10 hours I was on...
3. Ive played more than enough xD Ive played a weeks worth in one day. As the exsisting staff, were all on at different times so the likely hood of me meeting them is slim. Ive met one but he was afk...

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 03:25:01 pm »
Over the past few weeks, Iv been playing through timezones KST all the way back to CST(My actual time zone) and i don't think iv ever seen you on the server.

Incase you aren't aware, KST Is 14 hours ahead, So 4:30AM is 6:30PM. I woke up at about 3AM or on most days, To watch GSL(Global Starcraft League on Twitch)

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 03:44:47 pm »
Considering i also play on allot, especially recently, and i have never seen you before today.
I have only seen you for about 20 minutes, and in those 20 minutes you just repeated what i said in a more calm voice xD

And to be honest, you would have to have ALLOT more playtime and experience on you to even get ultra trusted, let alone moderator.
Asking for the rank of admin on your first day is taking steps wayyyy to far.
When i first became moderator i think i had about 45 hours on the server in total, and had been playing for many months.
So if i were you, i would ease into things a little, you know? just take it slow, let the staff and playerbase get to know you.
Maybe by then we will have some staff positions open, and then you an try your luck.
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

SaintlyDemonic

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 04:57:37 pm »
I apologies, I didn't mean to give that impression. I am use to other servers in which admin isn't so high on the totem pole. I let my ignorance get the best of me, I apologies.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 03:30:12 pm »
Sorry mate, good application but you need a little more time. If you were to apply for ultra trusted I would put a vote in for yes.