Author Topic: Kinniegreen and others  (Read 18013 times)

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kinniegreen
Re: Kinniegreen
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 03:04:03 am »
I might go over my head sometimes to prevent more stuff from happening and sometimes it work like the one with the disrepecting . I know im not staff I know i dont have the right to do that but that doesnt mean for someone ruin my fun time with lag and being mean. I did it so he leaves me alone.

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 03:08:00 am »
Im done for replying tonight so see yall tomorrow.

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 07:21:32 am »
Ultra trusted is NOT to destroy players props whatsoever. If you see someone with gas compressors actively running on spawn, and they refuse to turn them off, you votekick them. You do NOT start destroying there props. Iv already explained this to people like mario mette a few times now.

Ultra trusted is not void of any punishment whatsoever, If you all can recall recent events, Trollmaster was banned quite recently as proof of this.

That aside, I PERSONALLY have said to mackerel that he is allowed to have gas compressors on his build, However, he is to absolutely, utmostly to not have them active on spawn. He is only allowed to have them on his build and only that. If this is a wrong thing of me to do @bloxgate @Rain lemme know.

@Kinniegreen Well kinnie, Im appalled at what im seeing as evidence and what your saying. You once asked me if i approve of you being ultra trusted, And i told you im neutral on the subject because i can't really say i know you, Well, Thats starting to change. Not in a good way either. 

Im starting to wonder kinni, What other acts do you do when people such as myself aren't around? I know you don't do anything like what was presented here while im on, So im curious if you like to keep track of all the staff & do these things when nobody is around, Since thats my impression of your personality atm.

One last thing. Kinni, You aren't a moderator, Don't go around saying your gonna become one either. Infact, Even just saying that as a threat, as in "Once im moderator, Your gone" im sure will get you demoted pretty much instantly. None of the staff here holds grudges against anyone here, Well, We might, But we absolutely do not act upon them until we actually have to. For example, Its common knowledge for people around me to know that me and mario don't get along, Like at all. So i avoid taking any action whatsoever around him until i utmostly have to. (By utmostly have to, i mean specifically by when its affecting other players, Or becoming a problem for the server)

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 08:01:58 am »
Ultra trusted is NOT to destroy players props whatsoever. If you see someone with gas compressors actively running on spawn, and they refuse to turn them off, you votekick them. You do NOT start destroying there props. Iv already explained this to people like mario mette a few times now.
-snip-
That aside, I PERSONALLY have said to mackerel that he is allowed to have gas compressors on his build, However, he is to absolutely, utmostly to not have them active on spawn. He is only allowed to have them on his build and only that. If this is a wrong thing of me to do @bloxgate @Rain lemme know.
-snip-
@Bert John You're in the right for both, gas compressors are allowed on spawn but they may not be USED on spawn. E.g., Some ships such as my death ship 9000 teraforming preparation cruiser require gas compressors to operate on other planets. Abusing weaponry on spawn to bypass spawn protection to destroy objects does actually count as using weapons on spawn ( :o   shocking isn't it) so you shouldn't be doing that.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:03:37 am by bloxgate »

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 11:49:08 am »
I understand that this will not happen again.

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 11:53:22 am »
This was the only time i did something like this. Plz dont change your mind about me. I realize I did something wrong.

SpyOnYou

• View Profile
  • IGN: Spyonyou360
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 12:27:36 pm »
Hey I was Shooting at the ship so the ship (frog) create less lag after he was kicked. It was creating major lag that we could not move from. At the time kinnie was the one on that can start a vote kick.   Also i was evidence of what happened with the post before this he did not have his stuff frozen and that created major lag/It was LS. I think Kinnie did a good thing.

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
Re: Kinniegreen and others
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 02:27:45 pm »
 :-\

I'm a little sad on how this is handled, disappointed even. Troll and kinnie, ss you all have been on here long enough to know this is not acceptable. I need to go back to work I'll take a look at this tonight. Keeves what did you find?

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 02:36:19 pm »
I'm happy kin is owning up to this. Shit got Fucked and now your taken your lumps. I hope troll and SS do the same. who's going to be the bigger adult and in this.. what you have done and own on up to it for EVERYONE.

Ps. SS download "Carter's add-on pack" I see you have errors for the stargate.

remember guys if a admin or mod is not there you can reply to these forms and get our attention in real time I get an email about this stuff on my phone just provide pictures and what's going on and we will take care of it is no need to go all crazy.

sorry if the spelling is s*** I'm trying to do this on my phone at work

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 06:39:47 pm »
SS download "Carter's add-on pack" I see you have errors for the stargate.
Hey thanks boss. I keep forgetting.
I don't care who made the mess, it needs to be cleaned up regardless.

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 06:56:28 pm »
Cool , you know the link right? You can download the full collection of workshop on Steam or go directly to their website and download it there as well SS.

I like all you guys and I hope you guys get pass this. I want all of you guys to drop this and leave it here on this forum show me your all adults. as for punishment I'll leave it up to blox or rain. And I hope you stay around and earn our trust again. I don't care whose fault it is at this point, no matter how you look at it everybody contribute to this. but this needs to stop.

So there is my two cents.  Wow reading this back to myself.. boss

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 07:23:40 pm »
Please stop calling me SS, it's Mackerel.

also here's qrickers ID
"Qrickers"          STEAM_0:0:62780624
I don't care who made the mess, it needs to be cleaned up regardless.

Keeves

• Global Moderator Global Moderator Global Moderator Global Moderator Global Moderator Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • ^ That is not me
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Keeves
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 09:12:40 pm »
I'm not sure whether this discussion has ended or not but you shouldn't have kicked him when I was online. It did happen right after I joined the server, but since one of the staff is on, you should have asked me before votekicking.
아 시발이거 번역하는 사람들은 병신.   -Mr.Keeves-

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 09:25:54 pm »
I'm not sure whether this discussion has ended or not -snip-
I'm going to go ahead and close this as its been open long enough for us to take care of everything. Tread locked!