Author Topic: [Rejected] Mattmad1234 Staff Application (Mod or Ultra-Trusted)  (Read 8440 times)

Mattmad1234

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Mattmad1234
  • IGN:Mattmad1234
  • SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61960613
  • Rank Applying For: (Mod/Ultra-Trusted)
  • Have you been banned from one of our servers? No I have not been banned or kicked.
  • Why you are applying: I feel that i can help the Spacebuild community out. I love helping and showing new people about things.
  • How can you help the server: I can help the server by teaching new players, answering questions, and being friendly to everyone who comes on and who wants to enjoy the game. I understand the rules like the back of my hand. I will enforce them whenever necessary and teach new players the rules as well.
  • Any staff that can/have vouch(ed) for you: [ᐰncient]XTrollMaster, Kinniegreen, And maybe Sticky
  • I have enjoyed playing on this server a lot. I have been playing it for a while now and i feel that i can really make a difference in its community, not just the server's but the Spcebuild community as a whole. I hope you will take this application under consideration. I will be eager to hear what you have to say.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 01:13:24 pm by Mattmad1234 »

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kinniegreen
Re: Mattmad1234 Staff Application (Trial-Mod or Ultra-Trusted)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 12:32:33 pm »
I vouch for Matt. Hes great with people and I support him. He would be awesome for mod.

XTrollMaster

Re: Mattmad1234 Staff Application (Trial-Mod or Ultra-Trusted)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 12:36:45 pm »
I think he will maybe be mod but Ultra-Trusted I'm 90% sure you'll get Ultra-Trusted. what do you think bloxgate. He has never been kicked/banned. He follows the rules, and he doesn't annoy any players. I think he will be a great staff member.

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
Re: Mattmad1234 Staff Application (Mod or Ultra-Trusted)
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 01:18:36 pm »
No offence matt, But i do not think you would be a good person to be on the team. On several occasions, You have blatantly ignored my warning to stop using fusion bombs repeatedly. Not only that, You like to "Walk The Line" Like many of the servers players base does, daily. Therefor, I do not support your application, To be quite frank with you, In regards to you becoming part of the team, I oppose it. I do not mind you as a player whatsoever, However, As a staff member, I do not think you would benefit this team at all, I think you would hurt it in all honesty.

TL;DR: Bert marked mattmadd as a "Walk The Line" player in regards to the rules, And does NOT support this.

Mattmad1234

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 01:22:25 pm »
Yes i do admit i did that, however, I did delete that dupe and have not done it since. To be perfectly honest i have done more good  things than bad. I feel this is the only rule i have broken and i do not wish to break it again. I have learned a lot since that time and still feel that i would benefit the server not hurt it. We all make mistakes and i think that yes it was a mistake, i regret it and feel i should be treated accordingly. But i will make a great effort to bandage this incident and become a better member of this server and make a difference.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 01:35:49 pm by Mattmad1234 »

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 01:53:55 pm »
Yes i do admit i did that, however, I did delete that dupe and have not done it since. To be perfectly honest i have done more good  things than bad. I feel this is the only rule i have broken and i do not wish to break it again. I have learned a lot since that time and still feel that i would benefit the server not hurt it.

I do not intend to post here much, But i would like to say, Even if we all or more specifically, i believed that to be true, You still dis-obeyed what was told to you on various occasions, It wasn't a single time thing, If it was, I really wouldn't have remembered this about you. Well, I would, But i really wouldn't bring it up as it is no more than a mini blip on the radar. As i said above, Your actions were repeat, Meaning you did not care whatsoever if you got banned. With that mindset, I HIGHLY doubt you would ever be a positive person in the team.

Regarding rules broken, Mind telling everyone how many times you've "accidentally" landed on players on the spawn planet with your ship? Or more specifically "Me".That and other occurrences aside, Your a "Walk The Line" kind of player, I do take note of your actions, And how close they tread towards breaking a rule. More you do it, More i keep my eye on you. Thus is why oppose you becoming part of the team, As i feel you would lean towards favoritism, And possibly even abuse of your power. Bloxgaming has already had issues with favoritism in the past, People lost positions and was a tough situation regrettably. Even that person was a person who i consider a friend, But they still did it, And were demoted for it. We do not need more players like that in this staff, At all.

Mattmad1234

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 02:14:30 pm »
I respect and understand your decision, however i do not agree with your assumption that i would abuse my powers and favorite people. I feel that it is not fair to assume i would do that as you do not now what type of person i am. I have friends but i want to help the server and create a better community for Spacebuild not abuse my powers just for fun. I feel that Spacebuild is something special in Garry's mod and should stay alive, i would not try to destroy that or the server. I admit i used to walk the line between rules but now that i know that there is a strong Spacebuild community with a lot of potential, i want to use this to create a bigger and better Spacebuild community that everyone can experience.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:50:03 pm by Mattmad1234 »

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 10:52:54 pm »
Bit late to the party but I want to hear from more people before I make any decisions here.

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 06:00:42 pm »
I'm sorry I can't recommend you for the simple fact I have never seen you in the game. I would like to see you more before I could recommend you.