Author Topic: Staff complaint.  (Read 10566 times)

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
Staff complaint.
« on: July 14, 2015, 07:29:24 pm »
Your Name: Mackerel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23997150

Your Rank: Trusted

Player You are Reporting: Pyro, a moderator on the spacebuild 3 server.

Their SteamID: Didn't get a chance to grab it.

Reason:
General screwing around with me about my mini climate regulator.
No gas systems were on and he pulled me with his physgun for some weird timeout talk time like he's playing daddy or something.
Kept me from building because my two small ropes were straining the server.
Kept shutting down my generators because I didn't a non-moving item?

Evidence: None. General complaint is Pyro wouldn't get off my ass when other people were busting fusion bombs.
I don't care who made the mess, it needs to be cleaned up regardless.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Staff complaint.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 08:09:48 pm »
Uh, what?

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 11:33:10 am »
Mmmmm I..  :o  think I need a translator ???

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 11:56:05 am »

Reason:
No gas systems were on and he pulled me with his physgun for some weird timeout talk time like he's playing daddy or something.

Evidence: None. General complaint is Pyro wouldn't get off my ass when other people were busting fusion bombs.

Well raz, ill give it a shot.
@razgriz

Reason:

Possible translation(from his point of view): i was playing around with my mini climate regulator, No gas systems were on, He pulled me away to give me instructions on what i was doing wrong. Then proceeded to remove my stuff because two ropes i placed lagged the server(Repeatedly). Kept shutting my generators(gas compressors?) down because ???(No idea what hes trying to say here)

i tried razgriz :#

Since im not pyro or mackeral, But i have a guess from what was said, and what my translation may imply, and some added fake-context to make this all make sense, Im guessing mackeral was running gas compressors, On a mobile/immobile LS Platform(moved by physgun), Pyro pulled him away to tell him to not use gas compressors, While at some point, Mackeral kept placing ropes to some point on the map, But pyro told him to stop, So pyro kept removing them.

Thats all i got.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 05:47:05 pm »

Reason:

Well since you didn't provide any evidence there's nothing I can do other than watch him, thanks for reporting it.

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 07:37:01 pm »
@Bert John the accuracy 100%  :P
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 01:50:34 pm »

Uh, what?
He kept shutting down my generators. My fusion generator, my water pumps, my H20 splitter. Because something about parenting a non-moving item, I don't know, it's all I was able to understand.

@Bert John
Why are you putting words in my complaint?
None of that fucking happened.

I have a machine which makes a suit generator and a portable terrain regulator. It has two ropes attached to two welded water pumps so I can drag them around if it doesn't sink properly.
I said I had no gas systems going on, so I guess you're too busy acting like a bigshot to actually read that.

And can I ask a question as to why it's encouraged for anyone other than an administrator to reply to these?
Back when spacebuild was a pretty big thing, the fucking professionalism was my favorite thing across servers.

Now it's just 10 year olds who just votekicked me out of your server.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:12:14 pm by mackerel »

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 03:01:16 pm »

Uh, what?
He kept shutting down my generators. My fusion generator, my water pumps, my H20 splitter. Because something about parenting a non-moving item, I don't know, it's all I was able to understand.

@Bert John

I have a machine which makes a suit generator and a portable terrain regulator. It has two ropes attached to two welded water pumps so I can drag them around if it doesn't sink properly.
I said I had no gas systems going on, so I guess you're too busy acting like a bigshot to actually read that.

And can I ask a question as to why it's encouraged for anyone other than an administrator to reply to these?
Back when spacebuild was a pretty big thing, the fucking professionalism was my favorite thing across servers.

Well Mackeral, You may have forgotten, All posting here are part of this staff, However we do not require permissions to modify these forums. So we are fine at Member status.

Staff posting here and ranks:
Catalyst: Admin
Razgriz: Admin
Bert John: Moderator
Rain: Co Owner & Staff Over-seer(No idea what to call it xD)
Bloxgate: God Himself

Regarding why someone like me is posting here is simple really, I normally wouldn't post in something like this, However if you post something as baffling as the paragraphs you offered, One can only offer there speculation on the matter.

If your interested in what a proper player, Or staff report for that matter looks like, I dug into my past from a few years ago(From another community), Way before i became admin in any community, and dug up this guy. Its a full report, Steam ID, what they did, and best of all, Sufficient evidence. I highly recommend you take advice from that if you wish to post more reports on this forum.

Last but not least, I said in my post, It was a possible translation, Or in other words, Interpretation of what happened. If you wish to correct any mis interpretations we may have in the future. Please write a proper paragraph on what happened, Or at the very least, Actually required, proof of what happened. Without proof, We might aswell mark what i said as the truth. Not really but thats the situation you put yourself in mackeral.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:03:27 pm by Bert John »

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 07:32:24 pm »

Uh, what?

@Bert John

Again, you provided no evidence so we can't do anything. I will watch Pyro.

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 06:43:08 pm »
I'd like it on record I talked to pyro and I'd like to believe that he accepted my apology of attitude towards him.

So yeah, I'll own up to my attitude against him recently.