Author Topic: [Approved] Kinniegreen Whitelist Application  (Read 4621 times)

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kinniegreen
[Approved] Kinniegreen Whitelist Application
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:17:59 pm »

MC Username: kinniegreen

How did you find out about BloxGaming?  I was looking for spacebuild 3 server and found Bloxgaming (Near July of 2015)

Have you ever been banned from a BloxGaming server? I dont think so

What experience do you have with modded Minecraft? I been playing minecraft since 2011, I have been through many mod packs since then like the Direwolf 20, Skyfactories 2-3, Infinity Evolved, most of technic packs, and e.t.c
So I know most of the mods that are out there.

Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)? Yes
I have not been I fan of pvp servers. But when I do I always play with protection and some other people as allies.
I do not like to harm others or annoy them. I usually help others. (MINECRAFT PACIFIST)

Do you understand that unclaimed land is not protected from grief and will not be restored except in extreme circumstances? Yes I do understand how grief works.

Do you agree with the server's rules? Yes

Do you agree to be responsible with your builds (i.e. don't intentionally  build something super laggy)?  Yes I do understand and I will do what ya'll say to do about it.

Do you understand that banned items are banned for a reason, and arguing will not get them unbanned?  Yes I agree that they are banned for a reason

Do you agree to have fun? HECK YES!!!!!  THAT IS What MINECRAFT IS FOR!!!!!!!  :)
Sorry got carried away
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:21:45 pm by Kinniegreen »

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
Re: Kinniegreen Whitelist Application
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 03:58:30 am »
Well not that i know you personally kinni but its been awhile since iv seen your name pop up in this community. With that said, i dont think iv ever had a problem with you so +1.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Kinniegreen Whitelist Application
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 02:33:31 pm »
Approved