Author Topic: [Rejected] Ban appeal for Blox Gaming server  (Read 8488 times)

zgrillo2004

• View Profile
[Rejected] Ban appeal for Blox Gaming server
« on: December 14, 2014, 03:53:58 pm »
I dont know what happened but apparently it seemed that I was reported for using an E2 chip that spawnkills people. the reason why I did this is because the kid crashed the server and the owner didnt have a problem with it. then 20 minutes later I get gagged and warned by nighthawk for my mic being too loud. I checked my settings and they are all fine and its not loud. then he tells me that hes going to vacban me and permaban me from the server for this reason. the reason why he banned be is because he used an alt account to troll Check's server as nopvpdonation and I think this was an unjust ban. I only use these E2s to defend myself. am I not allowed to protect myself? I make this topic because I didnt even play that long and I get banned right away which I believe it is unfair. that is why I request to get unbanned. if its the E2 that he banned me for then I wont use it anymore on his server and others.

Sincerely Zack
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:00:17 pm by bloxgate »

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Ban appeal for Blox Gaming server
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:58:29 pm »
the reason why I did this is because the kid crashed the server and the owner didnt have a problem with it.
  • I did warn you not to use that chip.
  • We received reports of you using that chip on other servers we are in contact with
  • I'm voting reject.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
Re: [Rejected] Ban appeal for Blox Gaming server
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 09:16:43 am »
I'm still determined this post was not written in English.