Author Topic: [Denied] RendStung's Whitelist Application (Mind Changed)  (Read 5984 times)

RendStung

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: RendStung
[Denied] RendStung's Whitelist Application (Mind Changed)
« on: May 25, 2017, 07:01:28 pm »

MC Username: thisissoboss

How did you find out about BloxGaming? I am a moderator on the Spacebuild 3 Garry's Mod server and have played some of the bloxgaming vanilla minecraft.

Have you ever been banned from a BloxGaming server? I was teleporting people off of spawn to kill them on the Spacebuild 3 server once.

What experience do you have with modded Minecraft? I've spent a lot of time playing with mods. Voltz has always been special to me for unknown reasons, and I have set up bases which lasted a decent amount of time on various voltz servers. More recently I played some Tekkit Legends.

Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)? They would likely have to gain my trust first. If they are a part of this community that I am farmiliar with I will likely trust them more. I will likely follow this though.

Do you understand that unclaimed land is not protected from grief and will not be restored except in extreme circumstances? Yes, I do.

Do you agree with the server's rules? Yes, the only thing I might have an issue with is not lagging as I may not know the kind of stuff I'm messing with therefore I may cause unnecessary lag.

Do you agree to be responsible with your builds (i.e. don't
intentionally  build something super laggy)? Yes, I completely agree to comply with this.

Do you understand that banned items are banned for a reason, and arguing will not get them unbanned? I know blox, and I know he's not going to ban something for no reason. He'll have an excuse at least!

Do you agree to have fun? Heck yeah! Woo!

I have decided that I should not play this as I have discovered that in survival games, you're either my friend or my enemy, and being my friend is unlikely to happen in-game. This mindset means I'll probably grief all of your stuff and kill you on sight. This is what I get like when I play survival games, even as simple as minecraft. I'll probably not play on Bloxgaming servers except for the Spacebuild 3 as there I'm not going to hate everyone and want to destroy everything they have.

I expect that this be denied soon.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 03:57:02 pm by RendStung »
Just call me Rend. DO NOT CALL ME STUNG WHATEVER YOU DO!

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: RendStung's Whitelist Application
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 03:20:31 am »
If you can explain why you posted signs on the vanilla server in other people's bases telling them to fuck off and claiming that you owned the server, I might consider accepting this.

Do note however, that after discovering that I'm very hesitant to accept this, and I am considering adding a strike against your moderator status on the Garry's Mod server.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:36:23 am by bloxgate »

RendStung

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:19:34 pm »
Though I do not have proof, a group of people joined and for some reason decided to start trash talking. Well, actually, blox you're gonna see right through this. I must admit that I was a bad boy and I am going to pay for this. No reason to hide it. At this point it's up to you, blox. Say I learned a lesson by getting banned for a week and deny this, or even go further and take away my rank on spacebuild 3. I no longer see this as an application, but rather a lesson to me of what happens when you decide to mess with some people. Do whatever you want to.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 02:30:46 pm by RendStung »

RendStung

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 03:06:47 pm »
I've fixed what I have done, and they would appear to not have even come on yet. Hopefully they don't notice.