Author Topic: Admin events  (Read 5879 times)

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
Admin events
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:06:25 pm »
Something I have been thinking about. Fun admin events.

Admin raids! essentially a player vs admins and mods. Players build up there bases As teams and the mods and admin attack! No cheats. No godmode. No op,  Wraith Tech only. 

Spacebuild rp! Build up and work together for a goal. Role play.

salvage ops! find the derelict ship or station and try to salvage it and unlock its mysteries. New ship design's, horror, loot.

Idk just thinking ::)

SeasonalCorgi

• Starting Member
  • literally the best
    • View Profile
  • IGN: SeasonalCorgi
Re: Admin events
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 07:49:56 pm »
I think for a lot of these sorts of things we'd need to have a better server whitelist/blacklist first. It tends to be really easy to just spawn something like the Stargate adrenaline kit or the health cube to keep yourself alive on hostile planets or in space long enough to set up basic Environmental Control. Though the idea is pretty cool, and I think it'd make for some really great times if we could coordinate these sorts of shenanigans.

I donated... did you?

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 10:52:08 pm »
I also think this would be an awesome idea!
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

Mr. Pyro the Narwhal

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Mr. Pyro the Narwhal
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 10:03:26 pm »
+1 (1,000 times over) this. Once or twice a month on a friday we should get a bunch of people on and do something to help the playerbase grow. The derelict ship idea sounds awesome, we would need a few people to make HUGE ships or goto a station map that has huge bases and stuff. I would personally love to try out some of these ideas!