Author Topic: Sticky And Anubis  (Read 8692 times)

meepgaming

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
Sticky And Anubis
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:05:37 pm »
Here are some Screenshots off Sticky and Anubis Being Disrespectfull and Complete rude http://imgur.com/a/u5iqp
[size=78%] [/size] >:( >:( >:(

4:20 | Anubis

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sticky And Anubis
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 02:30:02 am »
Everyone knows if I'm being a dick to you you had it coming...funny how u never showed anything you wer doing or saying.... You and troll fucked up constantly started threatening to ban staff for telling you to stfu cause ppl try to back seat mod...we told troll the reasons he didn't become a mod and both of you were  very disrespectful twords staff...So yea finally I went off on you..So before you post talking shit on us I suggest you get yourself in check both of you...I stand by everything I said if ur trying to back seat mod when there is staff in the server I'm gonna tell you to shut your c**k pocket  .

4:20 | Anubis

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 02:33:48 am »
We have had plenty of issues with both of you before too...just throw in that out there

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 05:21:42 am »
Hi, I'm joining the conversation  :)
So, first off, who's taking those screenshots and on the first picture how were you reading the admin chat?
Second of all, the server has had MANY, complaints about you from players, and complaining here only shows that you cant learn a lesson on what your doing wrong, and how you are actually quite rude to allot of players.

The only reason people are like this to you is because YOU are like that to them, you complain and complain, be VERY rude to staff and players, disrespect other people, and frankly it seems like you PURPOSELY try to annoy the hell out of people.

There are also reasons why you are banned, you don't just get banned for no reason, you were threatening staff, that inst exactly something us staff take lightly (however i wasn't there at the time so i don't exactly know what was said)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:34:33 am by Maj.Catalyst[88thMC] »
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 07:02:42 pm »
Meep, I would have done something, but if you HONESTLY wanted justice, you wouldn't of kept inciting reactions from them, however, you constantly egged it on to give yourself more evidence, which makes me feel like you wanted this whole thing to happen.

This is your last chance to stop causing problems, I will deal with Sticky and Anubis, they aren't being demoted, but I'll tell them to be friendly players.

Being in a staff position is not a position of power, but a position of service to the players and the server.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 07:04:44 pm by Rain »

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 09:11:10 pm »
Being in a staff position is not a position of power, but a position of service to the players and the server.

Now that is one sentence to look up to
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 09:31:01 pm »
-snip-
+1

StickyMantis

• ɯoʇɥǝɹfnckǝɹ
  • Global Moderator
  • Starting Member
  • - One must endure pain, to be rid of it -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 02:12:05 am »
Oh, okay. I just have to say, why don't you stop joining the server @meepgaming ? You told me last night that all the staff were a bunch of assholes, and none of us are ever on.. That's never true.. At least one staff member is at least online on steam at any given time. Don't give me that bullshit whenever I tell you to stop backseat moderator. There is no excuse for it. If something is happening on the server, you either report it to the staff member online (Oh wait, I forgot, you said you don't add, and I quote,"I don't add assholes".) or you report it on the forums. But if I get one more report from anyone saying you are backseat modding, so help me God, you will be banned. How long is to be determined depending on how good of a mood I'm in.

Fucking Christ. Why are you so disobedient? We ask you to do one simple thing and you just can't stop.

@bloxgate @Rain @4:20 | Anubis @Maj.Catalyst[88thMC]

Edit: Your mood does not determine the length of a ban. -Rain
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:15:50 pm by Rain »

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 03:44:02 am »
He tells everyone the staff are a bunch of assholes