Author Topic: [Approved] Moderator Applicaton  (Read 5129 times)

Inquisitor

• Prepare for the Inquisition
    • View Profile
[Approved] Moderator Applicaton
« on: January 12, 2015, 01:17:27 am »
  • IGN: INQUISITOR
  • SteamID: SUPERMAN_CK
  • Rank Applying For: MODERATOR
  • Have you been banned from one of our servers?  NO

• Why you are applying?
    Noticed some trouble makers and couldn't !votekick them all after warning them.  I used to play on the european server that has practically no active MODs, so I have seen the damage it can do to a server's playerbase when nobody is around to deal with the rule breakers.  Would hate to see that happen to this server.  The only thing i would need some guidance on would be the commands to actually carry out MOD functions.

• How can you help the server? I think by having an active presence on the server, I could not only warn and kick the trouble makers, I could continue to learn from NightHawk and Blox so that I could help teach others how to build.  I realize SB3 doesnt have as many servers or players as it used to, so I am willing to help out however I can to hopefully bring it back to its glory days and make new friends at the same time.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:58:57 pm by Rain »
Inquisitor

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Moderator Applicaton
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 01:49:26 am »
OH GOD BLUE TEXT WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION.
All joking aside, might as well get this done before I finally go to sleep (wish there was a sleep emoticon  :( ). I'm going to vote yes as Inquisitor is a good player and seems willing to help out. Do want to get some more feedback from other players/staff first though. Also we need your numerical SteamID, so I looked that up for you: STEAM_0:0:61172622
Update: received opinions from people, application accepted. Please update your topic to reflect this by adding [Approved] to the title.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:31:53 pm by bloxgate »