Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Announcements / [Modded] AoF3 Update
« Last post by bloxgate on December 08, 2021, 08:10:31 am »
The modded server is currently being updated to version 2.8.7 of the pack.The update has been postponed due to a corruption of player data following the update. The server will be rolled back to 2.8.5.
Approved / Re: ColorblindBren Whitelist Application
« Last post by bloxgate on November 19, 2021, 02:25:48 pm »
Approved. Welcome to the server!
Approved / [Approved] ColorblindBren Whitelist Application
« Last post by ColorblindBren on November 19, 2021, 01:53:46 pm »
Age (optional):

MC Username:

Brentark

How did you find out about BloxGaming?

I was invited to play by a friend who is already a member.

Have you ever been banned from a BloxGaming server?
No

What experience do you have with modded Minecraft?

Absolutely little to no experience. I have lots of experience playing and administrating with minor bucket and spigot plugins but I realize that it's not quite the same thing.

Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)?
Yes

Do you understand that unclaimed land is not protected from grief and will not be restored except in extreme circumstances?
Yes

Do you agree with the server's rules?
Yes

Do you agree to be responsible with your builds (i.e. don't intentionally  build something super laggy)?
Yes

Do you understand that banned items are banned for a reason, and arguing will not get them unbanned?

Yes

Do you agree to have fun?

Yes
Modded / AE2 Tips and Tricks?
« Last post by bloxgate on November 10, 2021, 01:30:04 am »
I usually play in small groups and end up with an AE system setup by someone else, but I'm playing solo this time and I'm a little out of my depth here. I've managed to get MI analog circuit production fully automated without touching much AE so far, but I'm certain it'd be cheaper to do future autocrafting through AE. I'm also looking to use the fluid storage since MI's tanks are relatively low capacity at my current progression. The aluminum tank only holds 32 buckets!

I'm planning on watching some tutorials this weekend, but in the meantime does anyone have any tips/tricks on how to implement autocrafting and the like? Or any common pitfalls I should avoid?
Approved / Re: Robotdude6777's Application
« Last post by bloxgate on October 31, 2021, 04:01:00 pm »
Approved. You should be on the whitelist now!
Approved / [Approved] Robotdude6777's Application
« Last post by Robotdude6777 on October 31, 2021, 02:46:17 pm »
Age (optional):16

MC Username:Robotdude6777

How did you find out about BloxGaming?:

Got bored, decided to look for an old SpaceBuild3 server through Bloxgate's Steam page since I had him added on Steam. Found these forums through the Steam group and Discord server

Have you ever been banned from a BloxGaming server?:

Nope. Never.

What experience do you have with modded Minecraft?:

I have played a bit with them, mostly Stoneblock and some tech skyblock packs, but I have never "completed" them(finishing the guide.)

Are you willing to cooperate with your neighbors on the server (e.g. Copying Chromaticraft pages and AE2 presses)?:

I cooperate very well with people, even going as far as sharing some of my items.

Do you understand that unclaimed land is not protected from grief and will not be restored except in extreme circumstances?:

Yup.

Do you agree with the server's rules?:

Yup.

Do you agree to be responsible with your builds (i.e. don't intentionally build something super laggy)?:

Yup.

Do you understand that banned items are banned for a reason, and arguing will not get them unbanned?:

Yup.

Do you agree to have fun?:

Of course!
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hi
« Last post by bloxgate on October 23, 2021, 03:34:22 pm »
o/
Always nice to have more people from the Spacebuild server join here, even if SB (or any of our servers really) aren't the most active things. I've been playing a fair bit of the modded MC server lately, so I hope to see you around there if that's your thing.
Introduce Yourself / Hi
« Last post by Robotdude6777 on October 22, 2021, 03:28:20 pm »
Hi, I'm Robotdude6777. I found this place through bloxgate's steam account. I played for a few hours on the spcaebuild3 server on Garry's Mod a long, long time ago. I got bored and decided to look at friends' accounts and found this place, so why not join it? I am interested in the Minecraft server too.
Announcements / Modded KSP Server
« Last post by bloxgate on October 21, 2021, 03:48:26 pm »
Hello everyone!

We're going to be firing up a modded KSP server using LunaMultiplayer. Please see the sticky topics in the BloxGaming LMP board for details on how to install the modpack and connect.

I'll be firing up the server today around 5:30 PM central time (that's October 21, 2021, 05:30:00 pm in the time zone you have configured for your account).
BloxGaming LMP / Server Rules
« Last post by bloxgate on October 21, 2021, 03:44:42 pm »
LMP Server Rules
  • Be respectful of others. This includes no hate-speech and the like.
  • Griefing will not be tolerated. This includes destruction of another player's ships, stations, or bases even when outside the safety bubble. Similarly don't go stealing Kerbals other people have contracts to rescue.
  • As an exception to the above, PVP is allowed if all involved players agree.
  • No impersonating BloxGaming staff
  • Cheats are disabled. If you find a way to enable them, or find any sort of exploit, do not make use of them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10