Author Topic: The End  (Read 4061 times)

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
The End
« on: January 10, 2016, 09:51:45 pm »
Hey everybody, I've got some bad news. By the time most of you see this there will be less than 4 days left to reach our donation goal. As such I've decided to call it, I'm not going to be able to keep the server running much longer. At the moment I can keep the GMod running for a few more days and will probably be able to keep the forums up for maybe a month, once I move things around on our hosting. The Space Engineers is prepaid and so will continue to run for about 18 days. All the servers will be backed up so that they can be easily restored in the future. This is not the end! We will try to return in the future, though when that will be is another question entirely.

I've decided to try and run one last admin event, to say goodbye to everyone. The exact date is TBA.

It's been a great year and a half with all of you, and I'm very sad to have to do this.

Special thanks to:
  • All our staff members for sticking with us, and helping make BloxGaming what it was.
  • @UncivilizedFrog for his work on Ship Cores
  • Nighthawk for all his help in managing the server
  • Everyone who donated to help us keep the server running
  • And last but not least, all of our players - without you we never would've achieved anything.

Rain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgaming!
  • IGN: Rain7x
Re: The End
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 02:13:22 pm »
Finis