Author Topic: Kinniegreen and others  (Read 16010 times)

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
Kinniegreen and others
« on: July 17, 2015, 06:51:57 pm »

Admin edit: Topic merged with other complaint about same stuff

Your Name: Mackerel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23997150

Your Rank: Trusted

Player You are Reporting: TrollMaster ultratrusted, Kinnie recently ultratrusted, qrickers

Their SteamID: Didn't grab them.

Reason: I'll keep it short and sweet. Catalyst was afk.

Was building a portable terraforming machine over the pool in spawn, suddenly some lag started hitting the server as I was putting on the water pumps.
Needed to take a phonecall, turned off sound and sat back. I turned around and these three were destroying my setup.

i admit there were some heated words after I got off the phone.

Evidence:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447330979164161618/B1C42C09CD382F294A42DEFEB1DEB399163AD353/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447330979164163404/23E2FFAB71C10558620D065801787A56DCD8353D/

gonna give it another shot
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:44:19 pm by bloxgate »
I don't care who made the mess, it needs to be cleaned up regardless.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: My machine got destroyed before I could dupe it.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 07:40:36 pm »
@mackerel
TrollMaster is being banned now, Qrickers I'll need a steam ID or profile for. As for kinnie I can't tell if he was actually shooting or just ended up in the water at some point.

Integer

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Inversedaspace
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 11:22:49 pm »
I feel as if the real reason they were destroying his machine was because it was a climate regulator, and he hadn't supplied it with any resources.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 11:31:32 pm »
@Integer no LS hud showing up at all which means it was a breathable area.

Integer

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Inversedaspace
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 12:04:30 am »
totally noticed that XD

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 04:05:01 pm »
When i got back on i realized i had been afk for four hours!
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
Kinniegreen
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 10:31:34 pm »
Your Name: ss >>no sound<<, aka mackerel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23997150

Your Rank: Trusted

Player You are Reporting: Kinniegreen, an ultra trusted, Duckie (just for the record since I have no steam ID)

Their SteamID: Didn't grab

Reason: Questionable actions and statements made by an ultra-trusted.
Moving for a possible demotion or at least being talked to.
An AFK player, was votekicked for causing lag. When (what was left of his ship) was automatically deleted, the lag persisted. It turned out to be an antimatter cannon stuck in the ground and being pulled.

Evidence: Chronological order.
http://i.imgur.com/CVJiBdo.jpg - Kept pasting fusion bombs because I wouldn't buddy him.
http://i.imgur.com/mgFAY3w.jpg - Kinnie threatening to gag a squeaker who wasn't causing harm.
http://i.imgur.com/O61eoa5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XP1XVRz.jpg - Asked him why the votekick happened continuously.
http://i.imgur.com/w9n5262.jpg - My mom

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
Re: Kinniegreen
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 10:59:36 pm »
Seems to be convinced that ultra-trusted is some sort of trial moderator rank. It's not and I've posted to the announcement board regarding this. Let us know if the issue continue. I'll speak to ducky if I get a chance, seems like one of those kids that just does what the higher ranks do to avoid trouble or something IMHO.

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kinniegreen
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 01:29:54 am »
I guess he didn't tell the entire thing. He been using Gas compressors on spawn Before and After spawn ownly have proof after the report when multiple admins have told him to not use them so when they are not on He use them and He doesnt freeze them. So one time i had to start a votekick because was lagging the server and he wouldnt remove it. Since then he been after me. But idk he was SS i was asking him to buddy me but i was jk with nukes till someone told me he was Mackeral. I started a vote kick on Someone that has over 400 props ship after telling him to remove it it was lagging the server soo bad. Then SS started being mean. and he started a vote kick on himself so everyone said yes.  Then I started a votekick on   my self saying if i derserve being purnished say yes everyone say no. Im gonna post the proof in the next thing.

Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]

• Global Moderator
  • Thats no moon, its a space station!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lt.Col.Catalyst[88thMC]
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 02:07:25 am »
first off, lol @Keeves : "yall all are niggas"

second of all, im a little confused by this, however i can vouch for kinnie as i know him and mack have been having arguments laetley, and things have been getting a little out of control and heated from the anger.

Now i find that neither players have honestly done anything superbly wrong, and mack is allowed to use gas compressors, and have them spawned, just not activated on spawn. (mackerel was warned not to have them active the only time he has had them active on spawn, as far as i am aware)

Kinnie, i do think that threatening with those missiles wasn't a good idea, and i really don't like it when you use them, but there however is no rule against them, and therefore no rule breaking there.

So i think that there needs to be some more outside views on this, so I'm calling @razgriz @Bert John @Mr. Pyro the Narwhal @StickyMantis and any other players who might have some opinions or their own story of events to tell.
Hai, i see you have read one of my posts, feel free to give some feedback to the email adress listed here: icantbelieveyourgullibleenoughtoreadthis@gullibleness.com

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 02:15:41 am »
I admit to Mackeral post before i was shooting his LS because 2 reasons he didnt have them frozen. 2nd of all it was lagging the server sooooooooo bad and he wouldnt delete it so we destroyed it. then he spawned it back in so someone votekicked him.    I ADMIT....  Happy Mackeral

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 02:23:10 am »
I have no regrets for kicking the guy that had over 400 props.

mackerel

• Starting Member
  • I'm a bad guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 02:28:03 am »
I admit to Mackeral post before i was shooting his LS because 2 reasons he didnt have them frozen. 2nd of all it was lagging the server sooooooooo bad and he wouldnt delete it so we destroyed it. then he spawned it back in so someone votekicked him.    I ADMIT....  Happy Mackeral

Nope.
1. Because you're still lying since I had witnessed everything you did. Sadly, I can't prove that.
2. You aren't a "trial administrator" so, continuing to admit destroying people's garbage for the good of serverkind won't do you any justice.
3. I know you're spelling Mackerel wrong on purpose.

Kinniegreen

• Starting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 02:35:45 am »
I dont have to be a trial mod to do something thats right. I did it because that what i think is right and i wasnt the only one think that was right we dont have to be trial mod to do stuff that is right. I might lead sometimes but i dont control them. They are human they have the right to think by themselfs.