Author Topic: [Rejected] Nova's Unban request  (Read 5138 times)

Nova

• View Profile
  • IGN: Nova
[Rejected] Nova's Unban request
« on: June 18, 2017, 10:42:21 pm »
  • Steam Profile Name: Nova
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82067153
  • SteamID64: 76561198124400035
  • Ban Reason: Racism, minging (Shit like that)
  • Admin who banned you: Bert
  • Why you think we should unban you. The day that I got banned wasnt a good day for me, im not going to go into detail but I am sorry for saying the N-word and being annoying to you Bert.

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
Re: Nova's Unban request
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:20:50 am »
You literally joined the server, Ignored EVERYONE on the server who knew you(Mario, Death, Troll, Etc) and came up to me(I have no idea who you were up until today, Was away for 2+ Months) and say "Hi N*** Bert". I Warned you, Kicked you and then proceeded to ban you. You had full intention of being a mingebag on the server and i don't feel any remorse or sympathy for whether or not you had a bad day or not. Then not only that, you proceeded to spawn an annoying buzz e2, Then proceeded to call me father.

I am a tolerant person, Truly, I don't ban or kick often, its quite rare unless your asking for it. Iv let people do all sorts of shit, PvP on spawn, Nukes, Whatever, just aslong as everyones getting along i don't really care what your doing, That and your not suffocating spawn.

Thus, Unless some other owner feels differently, I don't see any reason to lift it any sooner than what it is.

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:21:27 am »
Waiting for @bloxgate to give final decision and others to give there thoughts on the matter.

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 01:05:45 am »
Well unless @Nova has anything else to say on it. I'm saying this is denied. He'll have to wait out the rest of the ban.