Our Servers > BloxGaming SB3

BLOX WTF

(1/2) > >>

Wet_Burrito123:
Blox, I am bringing you an issue that is on a lot of people's minds, and that is the server can't handle some big ships, battles, anything big, and shields (on occasion). Now people are donating money to you, such as DeathTuba, your Moderator, and he donated $80 to you. We haven't seen any upgrades of any kind, and many people would like to see them, but they are non-existent. This issue concerns and angers many people due to the fact that more people play Spacebuild, and when others are trying to build, the lag is horrendous and people complain all the time. Also, whenever there is a space battle, It lags so bad I can't even walk or open a tool. It took 4 minutes to open a tool one time. It is annoying to think people donated money to you because they liked your server and they wanted to see it thrive, but you never upgraded it with the amount of money you have received. I hope you review this post seriously and considerately.

-A Wet Burrito

Deadly Gageybage:P:
Now about my 80$, I want to know wtf the TBA means and why i have not gotten that TBA.

-Love Deathtuba

codymitchell597:
Ya so I haven't seen any changes sense the server has gotten put back up, so it would make the server better if you upgraded the server!

bloxgate:
Any upgrades are to be discussed with @Bert John the money goes to him, not me. I take it you guys didn't read the details when you clicked that donate button.

@Deadly Gageybage:P TBA means to be announced. I've told you what its likely going to be and asked for you input, but never got a response.

Edit: I've issued a warning for @Wet_Burrito123 's message. If you have grievances, please don't post to the forums accusing staff of stealing money. We have contact info available on here for exactly this sort of situation.

Deadly Gageybage:P:
I was never asked anything about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version