Author Topic: Sproink's Ban Appeal  (Read 7559 times)

Sproink

• View Profile
Sproink's Ban Appeal
« on: August 09, 2015, 03:39:22 am »
Steam Profile Name: Sproink!
  • [/size]SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71539994
  • [/size]SteamID64: 76561198103345717[/color][/size][/font][/size]Ban Reason: By-Passing admin ban[/size]Admin: Sticky[/size]Reason To Unban You: I was building a station on a planet after an argument that was 10 minutes prior and no word or warning was given when I was banned. Please I love building on the server and having to be kicked and then banned for a stupid argument over whether a new player should use Gas System 3 or The base CAF systems is aggravating. 

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
Re: Sproink's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 03:45:12 am »
Stupid forum... Messed up the post making it tiny

What was said:

Steam Profile Name: Sproink!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71539994
SteamID64: 76561198103345717
Ban Reason: By-Passing admin ban
Admin: Sticky
Reason To Unban You: I was building a station on a planet after an argument that was
10 minutes prior and no word or warning was given when I was banned.
Please I love building on the server and having to be kicked
and then banned for a stupid argument over whether a new player should use Gas System 3 or The base CAF systems is aggravating.

Okay, So i was the one who banned you. Not sticky.

Secondly, I kicked you originally for lying about H20 Splitters to a new player, Even tho i was the one explaining. Then i proceeded to ban you for an hour to cool off since you would not drop the subject whatsoever(While insulting me).

But then i noticed you re-joined, So i put another ban incase the first one didn't work. Which will last for 24 hours until bloxgate can deal with it.

Sproink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 06:27:11 am »
Then why did you ban me for a day if the last one didnt work I got angry because of that and I wasnt lying I said there was a better way

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:32:08 am »
Wait. What was the ban for?

razgriz

• Global Moderator
  • demon of black wings
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 09:35:35 am »
And if the ban is just for 24hours. Why make a post?? Ok both give what happened. I'm to tired for this just got up haha

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 12:39:02 pm »
And if the ban is just for 24hours. Why make a post?? Ok both give what happened. I'm to tired for this just got up haha
Yep, same thing here.

Bert John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Bert John
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 01:51:12 pm »
Why 24 hours? Well im not sure if hes using a trick or not to get past the ban. Blox once told me about someone getting past it, So i put a 24 hour one on until blox can figure out what happened to the first one. i am 100% positive i used ban & did it correctly. Not sure if theres some mischief going on here or not.

Why he was originally banned is he was freaking out over the microphone and simply would not drop the argument. So i gave him a little timeout because the way he was acting. The timeout didn't really work as intended tho.

Anyways, Its only 24 hours, Its not a very long ban time, Its over in like 12 hours.