Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 5045 times)

WalterPlayz

• View Profile
  • IGN: WalterPlayz
Ban Appeal
« on: July 07, 2015, 09:57:47 pm »

• Steam Profile Name: WalterPlayz
  • SteamID steamID:STEAM_0:1:61284410
  • Ban Reason: Banned for spawning nukes on spawn
  • Admin who banned you: Blox banned me and i was reported by pyro
  • Why you think we should unban you.
I think i should be unbaned because i was mainly setting them off to defend myself from the mass spawn killing going on. They where continuously killing me and gdog over and over again, but it was not just me and him people where killing. He asked me if there was a way to kill everyone around us nocliping and trying to kill us. So i used the PewPew warhead i think its called (it should be banned) and blew up everyone around me. I think i did this about 4 to 5 times until i stopped and was asked by Inversedaspace if i did it. I first denied it because i was a bit worried because i did remember it was a banable offence even if it is for defense, and that's why i'm here now. i told him that gdog told me to do which was true to an extent because he did not tell me what to use. I do know what i did was wrong but i do hope i am not gonna be banned forever because i really am enjoying this server. Also one more thing the day gdog was on was his first day on for all i know. You might of seen him on another server because he does play a lot of roleplay but when he joined it sayed it was his first time joining.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:56:07 pm by WalterPlayz »

bloxgate

• Supreme Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bloxgate's Website
  • IGN: bloxgate
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 10:43:06 pm »
Warning issued for double posting. Please edit your original post to correctly reflect what you said in the second. Also appeal will not be considered until formatted correctly.